- Amukkara is used in traditional Indian and Ayurvedic medicine for treating stress, anxiety, sleeplessness, high blood pressure, giddiness and nervous disorders.
- Amukkara is a natural tonic and an adaptogen, helps the body adapt to stress, especially for the elderly
- Promotes strength and vigor, used as a calming agent for sleeplessness.
- Amukkara is also a Liver tonic and an Anti-inflammatory agent
- Used in the treatment of rheumatic pain and arthritis.
- Studies also indicate a positive effect of Amukkara on neuronal activities and memory.
Read more… https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Withania_somnifera,