Gold’n Spice combines the goodness of Turmeric with other spices like black pepper, dry ginger, cardamom, palm sugar. Gold’n Spice is made based on traditional formula and methods used for generations.
Turmeric is a widely researched ancient remedy used in Ayurveda to treat a variety of disorders, such as indigestion, throat infections, common colds or liver ailments.
Turmeric offers many health benefits because of its antibiotic, antiseptic, anti-allergic, antiviral, antispasmodic, anti-tumor, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
Benefits of Turmeric
- Turmeric is a Natural and safe remedy for headache and body pain often called as ‘natural aspirin’.
- Turmeric is a natural source of antioxidants, Boosts immune system, fights diseases & promotes good health.
- Turmeric is traditionally taken with black pepper and other spices along in warm milk as a home remedy for treating throat congestion, cough, cold and flu.
- Turmeric Protects liver also used for liver detox.
- Turmeric helps in weight loss
- Turmeric Promotes sleep
- Turmeric’s potent anti-inflammatory properties help in treating arthritis.
- Turmeric neutralizes harmful free radicals that can damage the cells of the body and lead to inflammation.
- Turmeric is used as a blood purifier in Ayurveda, detoxifies the body and Improves blood circulation.
- Being an antispasmodic, Turmeric is found to be helpful in treating menstrual cramps
- Anti-inflammatory property of turmeric helps remove accumulated plaque and fats in the brain, improving oxygen flow helps to slow the progress of Alzheimer’s disease.
- Turmeric contains curcumin, a substance with powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Studies have shown that Curcumin helps prevent several forms of cancer. Research indicates that black pepper taken along with cur cumin increases the body’s ability to absorb and utilize curcumin.
Benefits of Sukku (Zingiber officinalis) or Dry ginger is an excellent age old home remedy used for indigestion, nausea, motion sickness, abdominal pain, flatulence, cold, sinusitis, throat congestion and headache. Dry ginger also has anti inflammatory and anti oxidant properties.
Benefits of Milagu or Black pepper (Piper nigrum) is a helpful remedy for cold and cough. It is the oldest and most important spice and commonly known as the ‘King of spices. Milagu or Piper nigrum also has anti-inflammatory, analgesic, anticonvulsant, and neuroprotective effects.
Benefits of Cardamom: (Elettaria cardamomum) Cardamom has numerous health benefits ranging from treating of dental problems and urinary tract infections to improving blood circulation in the body, alleviating depression. Cardamom may help fight bacteria in the mouth, a common cause of bad breath, cavities, and gum disease. A recent study found that cardamom seeds and fruit could help improve oral health due to their anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Helps to treat colds and headaches especially in the winter: only you can add some cardamom seeds to a cup of tea, and then you will feel that the headache has gone at a glance. It helps to treat indigestion and bloating problems, and facilitates digestion of foods. Helps to detoxify the body: It contains minerals and vitamins A, B, C, and many essential vitamins, it is very good for the body. Helps in the treatment of high blood pressure: it is considered a good promoter of blood circulation in the lungs, and this works to lower blood pressure. Helps improve metabolism in the body and also works to strengthen immunity.
Benefits of Palm sugar has lots of therapeutic value. It is an essential part of many Ayurvedic medicines. Palm Sugar is an effective remedy for many respiratory conditions like asthma, cold and cough. Palm Sugar is very rich in essential vitamins, minerals, and amino acids.
Legal Disclaimer: All the products are for personal use and not for resale. The product description has not been evaluated by the food & drug administration (FDA). The product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases. Information on this website is not an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider. Please consult your physician or health care provider before taking any home remedies. Read more about our disclaimer http://www.yogisherbs.com/medical-disclaimer/