Triphala is an wonderful Ayurvedic remedy consisting of Amalaki (Emblica officinalis), Bibhitaki (Terminalia bellirica), and Haritaki (Terminalia chebula). The synergetic action of these herbs helps to counter the imbalances of the three doshas – vata, pitta and kapha. Triphala is a natural source of anti oxidants.
Traditional Uses of Triphala:
• Boosting the immune system
• Improving digestion
• Chronic constipation
• Gaseous distention
• Irritable Bowel Syndrome
• Cleansing the gastrointestinal tract
• Detoxify the liver
• Improves Blood Circulation
• Weight reduction
• Reduces serum cholesterol and lipid levels
• Management of high blood pressure
• Useful for Treating eye diseases.
• Used for improving eye sight and to treat computer vision syndrome.
• Proven anti-inflammatory and anti-viral.
• Natural laxative
All the products are for personal use and not for resale.The product description has not been evaluated by the food & drug administration(FDA). The product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases. Information on this website is not an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider. Please consult your physician, or health care provider before taking any home remedies. Read more about our disclaimer https://www.yogisherbs.com/medical-disclaimer/